The Solution Warranty
Each Solution mobile containment unit comes with a warranty certificate with it's unique serial number and states the following:
SolutionContainment warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance. All warranty periods begin on the date of original purchase and are for the duration of one (1) year. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period SolutionContainment will provide a new part to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part, including shipping. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are SolutionContianment’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. All warranties in this document are subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below.
The No Hassle Replacement limited warranty applies only if the following conditions are met:
- Claimant must be the original purchaser of the product.
- The SolutionContainment Unit must be operated under normal use:
a. Indoor use on smooth flooring.
b. Unit must be stored indoors, away from weather elements.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, servicing, or handling of either failed parts, or replacement parts.
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of improper shipping or handling, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration, and/or improper operation.
- Failure to start or damages due to voltage conditions, or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical.
- Failure or damage as a result of floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments, rust and wear, or other conditions beyond the control of SolutionContainment.